Data Protection Linz Pluscity
SONNENTOR Linz Pluscity
Pluskaufstraße 7, A-4067 Pasching
hereafter called data receiver
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat the data entrusted to us in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
Collection and processing of your personal data:
For the purpose of providing services, the processing of your personal data by our individual departments is necessary.
Your personal data will be used exclusively for customer service and marketing purposes. Should data be passed on for marketing purposes, it will only be passed on to the process administrator. By transferring the data, you explicitly consent to this specific process.
We would like to inform you that the following recipients, namely only operators and employees of SONNENTOR, shops and employees of SONNENTOR headquarters, as shown on the list below, are provided with your personal data:
- SONNENTOR Altach
- SONNENTOR Graz Murpark
- SONNENTOR Graz Sporgasse
- SONNENTOR Headquarter Sprögnitz
- SONNENTOR Innsbruck
- SONNENTOR Kapfenberg
- SONNENTOR Kitzbühel
- SONNENTOR Klagenfurt
- SONNENTOR Krems
- SONNENTOR Linz Lentia City
- SONNENTOR Linz Herrenstraße
- SONNENTOR Linz PlusCity
- SONNENTOR Salzburg
- SONNENTOR St. Pölten
- SONNENTOR Vienna Auhof Center
- SONNENTOR Vienna Landstraße
- SONNENTOR Vienna Millennium City
- SONNENTOR Vienna Neubaugasse
- SONNENTOR Vienna Wollzeile
- SONNENTOR Villach ATRIO
- SONNENTOR Wels
- SONNENTOR Wr. Neustadt
- SONNENTOR Zwettl
- SONNENTOR Aachen
- SONNENTOR Dresden
- SONNENTOR Munich
- SONNENTOR Regensburg
Personal data is kept on file within the legal retention periods. Extended storage beyond the legal retention periods can occur.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access following at any time
- Information (in accordance with Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation)
- Correction (pursuant to Article 16 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation)
- Deletion (in accordance with Art. 17 EU General Data Protection Regulation)
- Limitation of processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation)
- Revocation (in accordance with Art. 21 EU General Data Protection Regulation)
As part of your consumer’s rights, please send us a request to email@example.com
We will process your request in a timely manner after an appropriate identity check. There is a right of appeal to the supervisory authority.
Profiling does not ensue as part of collecting your personal data.
Data security and privacy
The data recipient guarantees by appropriate technical and organizational measures compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and confidentiality.