20% VAT incl., plus shipping
Flammable liquid and vapour.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
Dispose of contents/container to a hazardous waste collection centre.
10% VAT incl., plus shipping