"Chilled Jug": Send your kettle on a vacation!
"Chilled Jug" drinks are the perfect refreshment on hot days. They are also ideal for those who generally prefer cold drinks. The three varieties - Orange-Basil, Chocolate-Mint-Lemon Verbena and Strawberry-Ginger keep you hydrated.
Their taste is in no way inferior to their hot relatives. Roughly cut herbs ensure a fantastic taste and a visual highlight in the cup or teapot. Steep the tea bags (made of corn starch) in cold water for 30-45 minutes. The result is a special, homemade iced tea without any sugar or caffeine.
What can you discover here?
"Chilled Jugs" for hot days:
- Three different flavours: Orange-Basil, Chocolate-Mint-Lemon Verbena and Strawberry-Ginger.
- Packed in degradable corn starch bags without metal clips.
- Roughly chopped fruits and herbs preserve the essential oils for a maximum taste experience.
- A visual highlight for teapots and teacups.
- Pure refreshment that ensures that you stay hydrated.
"Chilled Jugs" from SONNENTOR: How to prepare them?
SONNENTOR's "Chilled Jugs" are prepared with cold water. Use one tea bag per 250 ml of liquid. For a flavour and a visual upgrade, you can enhance the finished iced tea with colourful fruits, green herbs, delicious syrups or fresh fruit juices. The options are limitless.
"Chilled Jugs" by SONNENTOR: How do I go about it?
Would you like recipes for a delicious iced tea? Willingly! Find inspiration here:
- Strawberry-Ginger iced tea: add 4 bags of Strawberry-Ginger "Chilled Jug" to 1 litre of ice-cold water, add a handful of fresh, chopped strawberries, 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, three slices of lemon and a sprig of peppermint and steep for about 30 minutes.
- Chocolate Mint-Lemon Verbena iced tea: add 4 bags of Chocolate-Mint-Lemon Verbena "Chilled Jug" to 1 litre of ice-cold water, add sliced orange and lemon balm leaves and steep for about 30 minutes.
- Orange-Basil iced tea: add 4 bags of Orange-Basil "Chilled Jug" to 1 litre of ice-cold water, add half a mango cut into cubes, a handful of fresh basil leaves and three slices of lime and steep for about 30 minutes.
SONNENTOR "Chilled Jug": Giving joy and watching it grow.
Are you looking for the perfect gift for a summer barbecue? Choose our six-pack of barbecue spices and "Chilled Jug" varieties. Put our "Chilled Jug" in your shopping cart right away.